Vacancy - Senior Auditor
Russell Bedford AAC, an International Audit Company, operating in Georgia since 2019, announces a vacancy for the position of Senior Auditor.
- Participate in the planning of the audit engagement
- Conduct audit work in the office and clients’ premises for fieldwork
- Supervise Audit Assistants and review their work
- Participate in the compilation of Audit Reports and Management Letters;
- Report on their work to audit managers;
- Conduct any other tasks assigned by audit managers
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Finance/Accounting or Economics, Georgian license is preferable
- Minimum 3 years of audit experience;
- Fluent in Georgian and English (spoken and written);
- Knowledge of IFRS, ISA, and Georgian tax legislation;
- ACCA certificate is a plus;
- Knowledge of accounting software is highly desirable;
- Willingness to travel for out-of-town engagements.
- Amazing opportunity for career progression – advancement opportunity twice a year, based on performance appraisals;
- Staff exchange/secondment opportunities to other RBI member firms (this year secondment program was announced in Australia);
- Extensive training – at Russell Bedford, we understand the importance of employee training and development in support of our firm's growth and development. To support our employees with continuing professional education (CPE) and continuing professional development (CPD), we invest a phenomenal amount into our employees which is one of the things that makes us fantastic to work for;
- Access to Russell Bedford International’s intranet - this is a password-protected website specially designed as an online toolkit for the employees of Russell Bedford, where you can find the information and tools that you need to make the most of your work;
- Opportunity to attend RB international conferences;
- A Competitive salary;
- Staff incentives and reward schemes;
- A knowledgeable high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
When you join Russell Bedford, we’ll instantly make you part of our global family of friendly people focused on making really good customer experiences happen.
Our award-winning training and development programs get you ready to work and grow. If you are the kind of person, who wants to build a career and learn new things, we’ll provide the path and the tools to get you there. You bring the motivation and commitment!
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Applicants are kindly requested to e-mail their detailed Curriculum Vitae, with contact telephone numbers and email addresses, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before September 30, 2022.